*Taps mic*
"Is this thing on? Hello ??!!".....
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to an empty room.
Or maybe it's an auditorium, but the stage lights prevent me from seeing who is creeping in to hear what i have to say in my one woman show.
I am, in the end, just myself.
I choose my choices.
I live this life.
I create the drama.
I manifest the happiness.
I cultivate the relationships.
I reap what I sew.
I sew sloppily.
I give it all I got.
I do the best I can.
I live with as much integrity as possible.
I stand for the freedom to be who you are- who I am.
I judge from my ego.
I let go when I think it no longer serves me.
I fuck things up sometimes.
I understand that I can't really fuck anything up because all happens as it needs to.
I am done choosing men who don't want the awesomeness that is me. If that can't see it, they don't deserve it,
I am worthy of all things beautiful and true.
How about you?
So very well said Sista. Ditto X2.
ReplyDeleteFuck I feel ya... Except not with guys. lol Right on you are a wonderful woman. One day...sis One day! I am going to reset myself (which means sleep) and see if I can snap out of whatever this is that I am in by morning. Love ya. =)
ReplyDelete