Well.. I am here.
And nothing works.
I am typing now on another guests MAC. She is from Seattle and oddly enough it seems there are a lot of people in this tiny village visiting form there.
My phone doesn't work...it just says "searching"... how ironic. As it seems to be what I have been doing my whole life....
Anyhoo, so no signal on my MAC. But on this one! Why!!!! Maybe it's finally time ot seriously consider getting a new laptop. Going to take it down to kelly and todd's villa in a bit and try there. perhaps there will be some tech savvy folks there to help me figure it out.
Mexico is lovely. The roar of the ocean lulls me to sleep (along with the air conditioners). Mexico feels very much like I imagine my own birthplace was in its beginning- the wild wild west- tropical edition. Its in the mid 80's, pleasantly humid and gorgeous.
I am staying at a place called Casa Delfin Sonriente ( the smiling dolphin) and i'll post pictures later....its kind of like camping.
On the beach, free lovely breakfast every day and the other guests and the caretakers are all kind and welcoming.
Last night at the ol' Burro Barracho, things got a little wild. I was in no mood to participate in the madness, as I was running on 4 hours sleep and airplane food. I am sure there will be more to tell later. iT'S GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING WEEK!
Wish you all were here....
xoxoxo
Paula Lu
I love the part about searching... lol. Your such a dork and that is why we get along so well. As for a new mac... *looks to the left of the keyboard...winks at my new Macbook Pro* lol. K love you and I will catch up soon. =)love you. D~
ReplyDelete