I found something in Mexico.
It's something that I have ben wanting for a long time, and has illuded me since the tender age of 10.
Drum roll please......
Can you see it?
My new and improved body confidence!!!
Yep.
I have been walking all over town in my tankini and cover up. Swimming in the ocean.
Body boarding.
Horse back riding.
Tan (uh.. sunburnt lightly. Those are aloe leaves on my skin in the above picture.)
Walking to the village to restaurants and various villas and hotels in the village everyday. Thats 2 - 3 miles EVERY day.
And my legs feel strong and I love to look at them. I am turned on by my own legs! Is that weird? Shorty loves her legs!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Sexy.
I feel good in this body.
I haven't been eating too much, cause I am just not that hungry- the heat has shrunk my appetite.
I feel whole and a comfort that I have not known since i was a kid.
I feel dead sexy, ya'll.
I also haven't worn a bra in almost two weeks and I am in no hurry to put one back on. I feel free and easy and so.....fluid....
Considering that it seems like there has been an endless sea of beautiful, toned, fit, goddess like women in my presence, it speaks volumes to my soul that I feel this way here, in this place. I feel like a goddess too.
It was exactly what I needed. I can't wait to take that home. Go shopping. Get dressed up. Go for a run. Sun salutations. Smile. work it.
Thank you Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment