Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A whirlwind of a week

Here is my schedule for the week:
9/23/10-5:45pm meet and greet cocktail party at the Casa de la Sirena (wedding site and villa couple's family has rented out)
Late night dinner at Burro Barracho

3/25/10- 5pm- when eva..... Bachelorette party at Burro Barracho for drinks, dinner, and dancing

3/26/10- 5:30pm wedding at sunset; reception to follow

3/27/10- Farewell Brunch at Mi Casa Su Casa

3/28/10-beach/pool/hammock time

3/29/10- see above

3/30/10- depart Mexico for LA; In-N-Out burger

3/31/10- early morning flight home to Portland; relaxation; napping, movies, cuddling with Ellie

I don't go back to work until Easter Sunday, and until then, I plan to lay low, relax, maybe see a movie, celebrate my brother's birthday.

Good plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment