My weekend that is....
Seems like I was just celebrating my Friday night and now I am headed to bed remembering that I have an early day tomorrow.
I'd like to start with a run and some yoga.
I'd like to make breakfast, but that will be hard because I neglected grocery shopping somehow amongst all of the errands I ran. Hmmph. Must remember to pick up a few things after work tomorrow.
Highlights included:
Walk/run with my BFF at Mt. Tabor park
breakfast at Helser's with my buddy Karin
shopping for babies
lunch solo at Pho'
therapy session with my awesome intuitive therapist
a clean apartment
re-watching " I heart Huckabees"
12 hours of sleep last night
working on on a self-portrait for therapy
Crossing things off my list feels good. For once, I actually got all done. It's because I am learning not to be unrealistic about what I can actually get done in the amount of time I have to do it. And that feels good.
Ellie is getting restless. I am getting sleepy. Of to Dreamland now...
No comments:
Post a Comment