Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adios, Mexico!

It's Tuesday.
I am the last one of our party to leave. Everyone else left yesterday.

I am feeling slightly vulnerable, all alone. Without a workign cell phone or computer.

This is where I get anxious. Before the flight. Once I step foot into the airport, I am golden. No worries. Its' the anticipation leading up to it.

I feel anxious. I want to leave. While I have a had a wonderful week here, I am so very much looking forward to home.
To my own bed.
To snuggling with my cat.
Driving my car.
Eating food that doesn't make me sick.
Hot water with decent water pressure in the shower.


I am also really thankful for this whole experience. Meeting new people, learning so much about myself and another place and culture.
Flexing my independence.
Relaxing.
Finding bits of myself that had gotten lost along the way.

I feel really good.

Just want to get on the plane and be home.
Because there is no place like home.

Adios Mexico.
Via con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment