It truly is the small things in my life that help me along.
I love going for my daily run/walk at night. Just after sun has gone down. It's quiet here in my neighborhood. I love to look at all of the houses tucked in the street, with their warm lights glowing. I like to wonder about the inhabitants. Do they love their home? What are they making for dinner? Are they happy with their life choices to date? What would they do differently? What is their greatest joy?
I love the smell of the wind, as it blows on through the trees, and the tendrils of hair that come loose from my pony tail.
I love the feeling of being all by myself, accomplishing this small goal, one step at a time. It's me. Just me. No one else can do this thing I want to do.
I love walking up the drive, to see my little house, warm lights glowing in the window. And someone waiting anxiously for me to come though the front door, for cuddles.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNow your starting to think like me.lol I have similar thoughts on my BIKE ride home. Oh and last night I smelled (just for a moment) that spring air... it is coming and that notion is glorious to me! Love you. =)D~
ReplyDelete