then last week I might have made one.
Rarely do I take an action I later regret.
Recently, I made a choice to do something that may have very well resulted in a backfiring. Actually, I know it did. Just because I am intuitively plugged in, I realized, does not mean that everything is as solid as I expect it to be. At the same time, I trust that everything that happens, happens the way it is supposed to, pushing us all towards our greater goods in life.
I have a policy for myself, not to do readings for people I am really close to or as this latest experience has shown me- have crushes on, as its majorly conflicting for me. How do I trust the info is totally separated from my own feelings on a situation or person? In a recent turn of events, I reconnected with a dormant crush and read for him. His guides were very insistent I do so. Looking back, maybe the guides I felt pushing me and yelling at me, weren't his, but mine. Perhaps the reading was more for my benefit, though everything I relayed to him is powerful and he needed to hear it, I am sure. Of that, I am most certain.
But maybe I needed to have this experience so that I could let go of this crush. He was the very last one, on the horizon of my Hopeful Relationship Possibilities and Fantasies. You know the beach I am talking about, right? Of course you do. We all have visited there from time to time. It feels kind of lonely when there isn't anyone on the horizon and we become far more aware of our own vulnerabilities and fears. I did say recently, that I felt like a sponge- squeezing out all traces of old relationship patterns. Boy, was this one a doozy because I was blind sided by it. Psychic Intuition be damned.
This recent backfiring of a vision, has me feeling a little lonely out here on the beach. And yet, I know it has to be clear so that when the person I truly am supposed to be with shows up- there won't be any confusion or hesitation on my part. Having cleaned up my space, it should be welcoming and comfortable.
Now I am left to sift through the ashes of what I may very well have burned with the last long-carried torch. Sending out nothing but love, good vibes, and hope for a beautiful life for my Last Crush. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad that the possibility I saw, isn't to be. It looked great- felt great and had the potential to go the distance. Possibilities shift and change as we make choices in life. Nothing, nothing is written in stone. I am processing him much more quickly than the others, and at least there is tangible progress evident there. And for what it's worth, well... I learned a lot. I hope he did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment