Seven weeks have passed since I moved from Boundary Street. In that time I have:
spent hundreds of hours on Craiglist, searching for a new home
watched over a dozen movies
caught up on the Jersey Shore season 1 (I'll explain that one later. Trust me I am justified)
read 5 books
completed two hikes
cooked 5 new dishes (Morrocan Meatball, Squash, Chard Stew; Italian Meatsauce with GF noodles and Zucchini noodles, chicken meatball veggie soup; chicken veggie chili, GF pumpkin coconut pancakes; GF banana poppyseed macadamia nut bread )
attended thereapy to suss out the reason behind my relationship patterns
figured out above reasoning; reconciling and learning about family paradigms
bought 3 pairs of boots, 2 coats, 2 pairs of socks and 1 rug
paid of 90% of my debt
found my new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will tell you the story of how it came to be in my next post. Stay tuned!
ah... so that's what you were doing when i wasn't around.
ReplyDelete