
He's probably an ass. Maybe it's the lack of ....ahem...male companionship the last couple of months (yes.. months...) that is to blame for the effect that Gerard Butler has had on me lately.
PS I LOVE YOU

The Ugly Truth

and now I hear 300 is a must see.

I am breathless. Just talking about him with the girls at lunch today sent me in need of chocolate Lindt balls... He's not even my type! I mean yes, I like manly men. Strong men. Smart men who fix stuff ( I have been watching the HG channel just to watch the hot contractor/plumbers/designers etc.!)He's famous. He's overly cocky. A bit of man-slut, from what I gather.

At the same time, I am lately flooded with the feelings and memories of a man I once had the most amazing intellectual intercourse with, in my late teens and early 20's. We would talk for hours. About everything. He still has the most wicked sense of humor I have ever encountered. I found his company comforting, sexy, inspiring and natural. We were not physically attracted to each other, as we were not the physical types we usually were drawn to. We never named the sexual tension between us because I think we were both afraid and hesitated due to the fact he wasn't into girls who had a little extra and I wasn't into light featured dudes. But man- looking back now and understanding just how powerful that connection really was for me- I want some more! A few mutual pals who saw "it" between us hinted and teased. Had he made a move, I more than likely would have followed suit. We drifted apart and I have seen him once or twice, briefly in the last 11 years. He haunts me though and I have never openly discussed it until now. In a lot of ways he set the bar for guys later on I dated or openly admitted I was crushin on.
So I have been thinking about him and Gerard Butler. Two men who represent what I want in my next man-friend. Confidence, sexiness, smarts, awesome mutual communication, wicked sense of humor, who likes to travel. But also throw in there that he'll cook sometimes, massage my neck while we are watching a movie on the couch, text me randomly with sweet/funny/sexy thoughts and want to share his life. Not too much to ask, right?
There is a lid for every pot. I have tried a few on thus far, none have been right. Perhaps this new year there will bring some new prospects.
Until then, Gerard Butler- you'll have to do. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment