Don't answer that. Because it doesn't matter, really. This is a blog, a diary, a journal- for me, by me.
Everything else is just a shortcut to me communicating with those of you who actually find entertainment/comfort/humor/wisdom/whatever in my posts.
On a more exciting note, Athena and I spent the evening together watching: "Ghost Whisperer" (well we only half watched it really in between conversations about...stuff... and by stuff I mean discussing the opposite sex and the many varied ways in which we have interacted with them), "The Ex List" (same conversation, except also including commentary about our astro profiles and how true they were for us each, out of my "Sextrology" book) and finally the movie "Juno" ( very cute/good/funny movie. I love Michael Cera...), since last time I tried to watch that at Athena's, I ..er.. uh.. passed out from being extremely intoxicated.
And now to bed, as it's past midnight, and I want to get up early so that I can have some alone time with my new favorite man- Mr. Bryan Kest. Yogi Hottie.
No comments:
Post a Comment