Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Night, my BFF and I had "Sex..."



"Sex in The City".
I LOVED IT.
The movie was everythiing I was hoping it would be. No disappointments. A whole theatre downtown, full of Sex-y people, watching old friends on the big screen together.
I cried.
I laughed.
I was reminded of how much I missed those girls and their stories, personalities.
And the guys too.
I don't want to give anything away...but...
*sigh* It was perfect.
And I fell in love with my best friend, Shauna all over again. It was fun to get all dressed up and have appetizers& drinks together. And let's not forget the chocolate from Pix...orgasmic! ( Thanks Babycakes! Thanks to her lovely "manfriend" for helping to put that together for us)
I love you Babycakes and I am so glad we are BFF's!!!! I am really thankful for your love and friendship - my soul sister.
I will love you forever too. xoxoxo
Coming home solo, to my little apartment at 1:15am, knowing that Shauna was going home to her own "Steve/Harry/Big", I couldn't help but wonder-
"How close am I to coming home to my own Big/Harry/Steve?"
Soon I think.
Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment