I was supposed to have a 4 day weekend.
I had worked out my schedule to accomodate a mini vacay just for me, from Tuesday - Friday.
This will now not be happening.
Why?
Because one of the people in my dept was in a car accident last Friday - and since there are only 3 of us, my assistant and I have to fill in where she was supposed to.
I want to preempt my disgruntled rant a bit by saying that I am very glad she is ok and that she was not more seriously hurt.
HOWEVER....since this blog is about me and my feelings, I am going to honestly admit that I am upset about the timing of it all. Fuck. I haven't had a long weekend since January. Nevermind the last time I had a REAL VACATION (years....). And now my plans for Sex in the City day with my BFF will either be canceled or dramically altered, at the very least. That means I also will not be as well rested as I despatetly need to be.
It's mercury retrograde for sure, kids. May 26- June 19.
( http://ezinearticles.com/?Mercury-Retrograde-In-Gemini-Not-Sure-Which-Way-To-Go-May-26-June-19,-2008&id=1146939)
Guess the fun has only just begun.
I am going to go take a nap.
Then I am going to do laundry and the dishes while I watch this :
No comments:
Post a Comment