
It's nice that yesterday and today I haven't had to give my time to anyone but me. I have been exploring my backyard flowers are in bloom!), doing laundry, doing dishes, arranging flowers cut from the yard, making lists of things I need to get done. Prepping for painting next week. Going to acupuncture in an hour, going to stop by the community rec center and take a tour- I am thinking about joining the gym there (It is much closer than my old gym, and I can pay as I go.) Paint my toes. Iron my laundry. Awwww.... the simple things.
Lots going on! I feel like I need a 3 day weekend to get it all done. Maybe next weekend I will....I feel like there are fewer urgent things needing my attention as the days move forward. So I am free to do the things that bring me relaxation and pleasure. I even went to a movie by nmyself last night! That was sooo great! I saw Made of Honor. Cute. That Patrick Dempsey can be quite cute... I am just sayin'
No comments:
Post a Comment