Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?
Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sex in the City = BFF's Forever
This is the event my BFF, Shauna, and I have been waiting for since that cold Frebruary of 2003. We watched the last episdoe together, the week after my dad died. It was soooooo incrediably sad. Losing Carrie and the girls. And in that time since, I have lost my desire to watch it even. *sigh* What was the point.
But then my lust for the show slowly began to be rekindled. Now with the big day in sight and Shauna and I making plans for our monthly "BFF Day" (which we planned to combine) - I am getting very excited!!! There is talk of cosmos, little black dresses, and even our BFF name necklaces we had made for each other. BFF'S FOREVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment