Today is my mom's birthday.
She's..uh well I am not sure she would like me to divulge that info.
Mom lives in Medford, so she isn't in a near by place for me to purchase this fancy and delicious cake for her to celebrate with.
I hope you are having a great birthday Mom! I hope the sun is shining, the cake delicious, your friends delightful, and that your day goes exactly the way you want it to. :) I love ya, Momb. xoxo
I am so glad you were born...so I could be...ha ha ha...
Speaking of me...
I realized this morning* upon waking, that my birthday is 6 months to the day, apart from Mom's. The big 3-0. And as most of you know, I am VERY EXCITED about turning 30. The age I have always felt I am will finally be my actual chronilogical age! But there was a moment- a nano second, really, when I realized...it's all down hill from here. I mean- not downhill like old...like my mom...(ha ha)...but downhill as in- holy- crap- that- day- is- going- to- be- here- soon- and- there- is- a- lot- that- is- going -to -happen -between- now- and -then- and -I- better- seriously -get- my -ass- in- gear- and- start- planning- THE- BIG-- SHIBANG- for- a -birthday- we- will- ALL- remember!
It was just a nano second though.
Nothing to get my panties all in a knot for.
But soon.
*I didn't set the alarm today and let myself wake up exactly when my body felt like it. WHich was 8:17am. It felt delicious because I actually feel rested. I recommend doing that for those of you, who due to the weather or whatever - are feeling more tired than usual. Sleeping in is delicious. Especially on a work day...
No comments:
Post a Comment