There is a tiny wall of bricks built up around my heart.
Its rather small, in size and sturdy in its making. There is sign on it that reads " To Serve and Protect". That is code for "to hide and prevent from truly living out loud."
And I am ready to take a sledge hammer to the whole damn thing.
Because I want to be married to amazement, and it's hard to even get a date with magnificence with this sturdy wall in the way.
I will not let fear of being hurt or forsaken hold me back. I cannot be hurt or forsaken because there is nothing to lose or be damaged. I am whole and perfect, just as I am. That is the sign I will hang in the new space.
What the hell am I waiting for??!!!!
I want to blow this pop stand.
So step right up - demolition is on the menu!
My tool belt holds a sledgehammer of courage to bust open the blocks, nails of honesty to hit home the truth, spackle of love to fill in the cracks, and a level of wisdom to balance things out.
Time to bust this joint wide open.
No comments:
Post a Comment