...with aprartment hunting.
Now that I have fully embraced the idea of leaving my current place of residence for another upgraded space, I cannot stop trolling the apartment listings on Craig's List. I am not quite ready to move- I may not move as early as July or into the fall. Fortunately for me, at this point in time, I do have the luxury of time. Now is the time to research what is possible for me.
And there have been a few close hits.
Based on what I now know about living on my own, here are the list of requirements for my next home:
dishwasher
washer and dryer
more than one closet
abundant storage and cabinet space
private patio/ yard area, with the ability to host BBQ consistently and without much disruption to my neighbors
cat friendly
in SW Portland, preferably in Multnomah county
quiet neighborhood
park-like setting
separate dining area
plenty of counter space in bathroom and kitchen
lots of windows to allow natural lighting
energy efficient
Bonus* painting of walls allowed*
bed is acessible on all sides in master bedroom
bonus*extra room to be used as studio/office/guest room*
bonus* owner pays water, sewer, garbage*
cable/ high speed internet ready
All for the great price of $600 - $750.
There ya go Universe. I am not asking for the world, only exactly what I want. I will now take my number, and wait patiently in line to be served.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment