Michael Jackson showed up in my mailbox this week.
Next month marks a year since he crossed over into the Great Mysterious Other Side.
And as I sat there watching, listening, soaking it all in, I was overwhelmed by it all.
This was a great man- personal demons and quirks aside- Michael was plugged in.
His creativity inspires me. His capacity for love is humbling and contagious.
I feel like I know him better for the journey I have now shared with him. I feel sad that he is no longer in the human world. The music seems bittersweet- so beautiful and whistful. He gave so much and I long for more.
Michael- thank you for sharing your creative gifts and love with this world. I admire and deeply respect your vision, your drive to be true to who you were, and the joy from which you created and shared. We are all better people for it. Your art marches on in the hearts of all those who have felt the magic of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment