Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

stuck in the doldrums

I feel stuck in the doldrums of my life.

Where do I shoot my arrows of intention?

Crap.

Want a new job, and I want to work for myself. In a warm, sunny, perhaps tropical locale.

Want to drop this 45 pounds.

Want to get IT together.

Be debt free.

Travel the world.

Not work for the man.

Be with THE man.

Hmph.

*sigh*..................

1 comment:

  1. lol So random... but yet it makes so much sense. Your not going to leave me are you? Tropical location... I remember the days of talking about moving to "Whales Vagina"? Or San Diego if you don't speak German. lol I thought a bit about it of late too, but not sure there is many places still I would consider. As for working for myself that is what I am really trying to work on. Maybe that path will lead me down a path of more travel and Maybe I will find some other location to be. lol Who knows. =) Always something to think about. D~

    ReplyDelete