I work in a grocery store and therefore I strongly dislike shopping for grocereies.
Someday, I'd love to know what it feels like to shop like a civilian at my place of work....
So...what's for dinner?
Well, I have suddenly taken a fancy to Indian food (is that easy to learn to cook?) and had that for lunch. I was too tired at the end of my shift to a.)think and b.)shop. So the fridge is pretty empty, since before leaving for Mexico. Every evening I swear I will go home and pour over recipes and make a menu plan and a list to shop from.
Does it happen?
Nope.
Hmmmm. Someday when I have made it big, I shall hire a cook who actually LOVES to cook. Then I won't have to cook or shop. Just enjoy.
Anyways...
Tonight, it's TJ dark chocolate with almonds (4 squares) and a TJ raspberry cream bar. And maybe some lime chili peanuts. And tea. Earl gray.
The life of a bachelorette......
Oh one of these days... =)
ReplyDelete