Its Wednesday.
Which means it is " Monday".
Back to work.
Unfortunately, I have almost completely re-assimilated back into my old life, thankfully with some new insight.
But...
There is a part of me that worries I will back slide into...
not loving my body again. Doing nothing.
And I am frustrated that I didn't do much of anything on my days off, though I understand that my brain needed the time to re-adjust slowly. with all of the coming and going I do, I have to remind myself how important and necessary it is for me to do nothing. I let myself take a delicious thirty minute nap with Ellie yesterday and it was lovely. I didn't do much after that, except bake for my brother. Now, with about 30 minutes to spare before I need to get ready for work, I want to:
finish putting away the laundry
go through the pile of crap that has accumulated on my desk
vacuum
do the dishes*
hem that skirt hanging on the back of my door
write a letter
read book
plan my next vacation to Bali, next March
Figures. Inspiration is elusive until there is a fire under my ass to be somewhere other than home....
Pile of papers on your desk... *looks at my pile of papers on my desk* lol Pile shifters we are. lol God damn you dad... =)
ReplyDelete