well hello 2:30am....
I woke with a start, a few minutes ago. Before I had fallen asleep, I had been meditating and asking for guidance around a situation to be given to me in my dreams.
I think I got it.
I don't like it.
Being psychic is not always easy. When it comes to my own life, I confuse my imagination with my intuition. They are closely linked generally speaking. Sometimes I read into the actions of others too much, and see what I want to see. I think I am intuiting information, when actually I am imagining it. Then I become defensive, and go out of my way to be non-reactive around that person/situation. That takes way more energy than it needs to and I don't want to be that way. Why can't it just be easier?
Is it this or that?
yes or no?
stop or go?
fast or slow?
You should know that I cannot read you as well as I can read others. So I haven't got a clue. If you want me to pick it up, you will have to spell it out for me. Because I am not falling for that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment