
I love pumpkin. I love the smell, the taste, the texture.Mmmmmm....I love Halloween too, though it's been years since I have had any fun with it. I fear this year will be no exception.
But the lovely fall day called for some pumpkin muffins. It's been awhile too, since I've baked. Those muffins are proof that indeed I am a bit rusty. I used spelt flour and cornbread mix..( I ran out of flour!) and stevia to sweeten. They're just ok. They smell good though.

Check out the little stress reduction device I found when I wandered into the dollar store today ( I was looking for a dish drying rack). I especially love the part where it says on the back of the package that reads " squeeze his chest - he's heartless so it won't hurt him but it will make you feel better." Oh how I laughed! I have to admit that I am now almost fully immersed in the bitter, angry phase of my break-up.
*sigh* Oh yes, my friends. There is a rage burning inside me over the happenings in my relationship. And it's focused on both "the asshole" and myself. I am angry at him for reasons to numerous to count right now. And he better hope to God he doesn't ever run into me in the near future. Especially if he's with HER. Asshole. I have the urge to just stand in a room and scream at him, reducing him to the puddle of weakness he is right now. A weak man who makes weak choices.
Ok so that's not ever really going to happen. Because I will take the high road. Because I will rise above the childishness and martyrdom I happen to feel currently. I will carry on! I will survive! "I will not be beat by a bad man and his stick insect girlfriend." I will go to the gym and run out the anger. And continue to squeeze his little chest - heartless bastard who is afraid to grow up and be a fucking man. Hope he's happy with his twig of a girl- friend. Pixie ho.
To the gym!!!!!
Truly...you are too funny! Wish I'd found that "heartless bastard" a year ago! For now, funny is good. I good laugh is always much needed with some new found RAGE! Onto the treadmill and the journaling!
ReplyDeletelove you daughter!