
I am home.
Surrounded by piles of crap.
I have way too much shit.
I have been purging mass quantities of my stuff. I have only ONE closet. That translates to almost ZERO storage space.
It is however, a splendid opportunity to simplify my life.
I 'll be making another trip to the goodwill today.
Speaking of simplifying my life - I bet you are wondering how I am doing.
Well, pretty great actually. The break-up with the ex was really, really, really hard.
I know you all are wondering what happened and I don't really want to go into details other than to say this:
He met someone else who he fell in love with and cheated on me with.
He loved me, but wasn't in love with me.
We should not have ever gotten back together.
I am doing so well now, because I made a firm choice to LET GO AND RELEASE HIM.
It has been amazing how it has set me free. I have some last little bits of anger and resentment, and those are fading quickly, as is the hurt. I am so very aware of the fact that this experience does not mean the end of anything for me, but rather it is the start of something new and delicious. I am really enjoying just being me again. Making a home for myself and getting settled in my job too. Looking forward to getting into a routine- going to the gym , cooking again, seeing my friends, going out, relaxing...all of the stuff that I have been in too much turmoil to do. And it's mercury retrograde until Nov 1. Knowing that until that's over it isn't a good time to start anything new, has allowed me to really soak of this whole introspective time now.
Thats all I got today. I finally got my internet up and working at home. The only drawback is that I cannot get my wireless hub to work. I called Apple today, and it's going to cost me another $50.00 to get that issue straightened out.
Fuck.
Loving the mercury retrograde!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear that's what happened and when you want to talk you know I will be there for you.
ReplyDeleteI am glad things are looking up and I can't wait to see you.
I don't know if you heard or not but Jonathan lost his job a week ago Monday so I've been sort of out of touch.
I did get your email asking me to email you but that's why you haven't heard from me.
Email me when you have some free time and can get together. I should be able to after the end of this week as we are just getting things organized and coming up with a game plan.
Love ya and I am sending happy thoughts/prayers your way.