Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Friday, November 2, 2007

obviously, he's not a blog reader

The asshole wrote me. Wants to know how I am.
I am great. I am still angry, and I am great.
But he doesn't get to know that. He doesn't get a response from me.
But you all do!



I will say I find it extremely satisfying to know that his last thoughts last night, were of me. And also that now, he is anticipating a response I won't be delivering.

It's over. He should take a cue from his own behavior and move on. Go ask his new girlfriend how she's doing.

I don't have room in my life for people who lie to me. It's a waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment