
Thats the view from my bedroom window. It's misty and foggy and yummy fall out today. I always forget how much I love this time of year. I slept in this morning and it felt delicious!! Till 8:30! That doesn't seem nearly as indulgent as it sounds, but keep in mind I am still adjusting to the time change...
What's on the list of very interesting things to do today?
1.) Breakfast - scrambled eggs with green onion, spelt toast, and fried yams. Delish!
2.) Laundry - always a good time
3.) work out at Bally's
4.) Meeting up with Derrick today to help clean up the moving mess I left in his garage. And then hopefully just some good hang out time.
5.) Go to the chiropractor. It's a good thing I scheduled an appointment a couple of weeks ago, because yesterday at work I totally tweaked my neck.
6.) Stop at Goodwill to drop of the latest round of unwanted items.
7.) working on getting the last few boxes unpacked

Look at the progress I have made! You can actually see through the piles of stuff and carpet is actually visual!
No comments:
Post a Comment