Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Back Baby!!!

Miss me much?
Of course you did.
Cheeky Monkeys!
My laptop experienced some technical difficulties. I sent it out to be repaired. Lucky for me I wasn't charged, though my warrenty was expired. Merry Christmas a little early - to me! I am also a lucky girl to have such amazing friends and family who care about me. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes and for also just being there for me these last months.
Am I having any fun? Am I having any laughs?
Yes as a matter of fact. I returned home from LA on Sunday. The Spice Girls concert was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! It was exactly what I wanted/needed.
9sorry about the crappy quality. This is from my phone. I really need to seriously think about buying a digital camera. Maybe I will buy myself a New Years present...)


Looking spicy


where the magic happened



It was such a party!



they are so hot they are glowing!




Disney all dolled up for Christmas. Is there a Prince that goes along with this castle? Still searching...HA HA

Disneyland was a half a day of rain with all the NON-OREGONIANS scurrying for cover as if they would all melt. PUH-LEESE! Athena and I were probably the only two people in the theme park wearing flip-flops. It was a warm 60 degrees. And it was fine, until the sun went down, Then my toes got a little chilly....and I almost fell on my ass walking on the very slick brick that makes up 99% of Disneyland. It made Athena laugh. Especially when she traded me flops and had to keep from falling herself. Did I mention I had some In-N-Out lovin? Oh yes. Athena and I shared a cheeseburger orgasm in West Hollywood....I can still smell the bun...
I forgot how much I love airports. Much like how one of my fav movies begins (http://www.loveactually.com/ ) I am constantly inspired by the idea of being able to just jump on a plane and land in a completely different world. The travel bug bit me and I longed to hop on a plane to a much farther destination than Portland, glad as I was to be home. This is the year, my friends - where I set the goal and make the plans to leave the country for at least a couple of weeks if not a month!
For now, I am content to stay in my cozy apartment on Boundary street. Healing. Planning. Creating. Re-inventing. Purging. Gotta lighten the load in my heart if I am going to pack my bags and see the world!
I'm Back Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment