Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How Deep is Your Love


I have always loved this song, and lately have taken it on as a kind of love song to my own self. Being that I am working to discover the ways in which I am true to myself, and owning that Love is who I am at the core, it seems appropriate to then ask myself, " How Deep is Your Love?"
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breakin’ us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do

And it's me you need to show
How deep is your love?
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breakin’ us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me
Groovy video follows. Coincidence that this song came out the year I was born? Hmmm....

http://youtu.be/NpqmGx7meQw

No comments:

Post a Comment