Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Monday, March 21, 2011

taming the fire


It's difficult for me to sometimes keep my fire in check.
I react quickly to situations that ignite a hot reaction.
Stepping back and asking "what would Love do here?" has been something I have been trying to incorporate into my daily life.
Being grounded has been important.
Creating a protective bubble against the emotions I pick up around me. It becomes harder to separate myself from what I psychically take on, versus what is actually mine. I finally figured out the reasons I don't like to talk on the phone, or be in crowds, or busy places in general, I more often than not prefer the silence to noise- because my gentle psychic self cannot handle it. It's too much. Any opportunity I can take to be alone without interruptions, I seize zestfully. Though I don't want to be a hermit. I do want to be a sassy little witch living in her Magic Cottage, on her Witchy Wonderland.
So I put my roots down, and my branches up, shields full power.
Learning to walk in the world, being as sensitve as I am, grounded and available. Balance between earth and sky.
Sun and moon.
Yin and yang.
In and out.
Of and On.
And on, it goes.
Om Namah shivaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment