Dear Future Love,
Susan Miller of Astrology Zone says that this April, is finally, finally my true love month. Aspects and transits, for which I will spare the details, point to the most favorable time of my romantic life to date.
Sure, I am an astrologer myself, but even I don't put all of my faith in the stars.
But just in case, I thought it couldn't hurt if I wrote to you.
You are out there somewhere.
I know you are.
Of that I am sure.
Most of the time.
I like to think that maybe the reason we haven't gotten together is because we were both really busy working through lessons in other relationships. Prerequisite classes for our time.
I don't believe in love at first sight.
And I am so over lust at first sight.
What I am hoping for us- is somewhere in the middle.
Sometimes, when faced with intense emotions and situations, I get dumbstruck. Tongue-tied. Yeah me. That will make more sense as you get to know me. I am trying to liberate myself from the fear that induces the deer-in-the-headlights look. That's part of the reason for this letter here.
Maybe if I say it- say all the words out load in such a public way, it will lend me courage in that moment. The one where we look at each other, and know.
You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
And if in that moment you hesitate, even for a second wondering- don't- because I will say yes.
I will.
I'm just shy. Like you. When it comes to matters of my deep heart.
And I am tired of being the one to initiate. That's one thing I have learned from my relationships past. This is the signal. This is the green light. Please be bold, where I am concerned.It gets hard to read between the lines, and my intuition will only take me as far as my imagination will allow me to dream.
I want to be seen and accepted.
I want to be adored and affected.
I want to to lean on and let you in.
I want equal give and take and to be ensconced in the love we make.
I want to love with my whole self.
I haven't done these things yet. Because I wasn't ready to call it in.
And now I am. From the top of the hill I live on, I shout out to the world- with you somewhere in it:
" Come see about me. Come take my hand and gift me with your smile, your piercing, soul-full eyes and the willingness to be what we will. Come open your heart and let the love you've made pour out to meet with mine. There, in that space between us is where the adventure begins."
So there you go. It's yours when you are ready. All you have to do is ask. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'll keep stepping along in my pleasant little life. Patient. And even a little skeptical towards Ms. Miller's prediction.
But I will be hoping too.
For me.
For you.
What is yet to be.
With love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment