
Hello.
I have written at least three entries in the last month, and not published them. I lost inspiration halfway through.
Since I last wrote:
I have been camping twice and to the lake twice. I was going to post pics, but I am tired - I have been up since 5am for our company all store meeting this morning.
My new supplements are working and I am feeling soooo much better since my last entry. I don't have the cravings for the bad stuff nor do I feel as tired/ depressed/ hopeless or powerless.
Instead I feel pretty good. I feel like for once I am able to look in the mirror and be able to see past my physical body into what is inside there. And it's pretty great- that stuff inside there. I am amazing. I am a phenominal woman. I am strong, confident, sexy, open-minded, compassionate, creative, funny, and fucking fabulous, if I do say so myself.
And wow.
It feels really good to know and say those things, and for once to see the truth behind the words.
To feel it to be true.
And how lucky am I to be here living this life, in this skin?
I am getting there. This is another transition. I am excited to see what other realizations I have during this balancing process.
Hmmmmm....
On another note- I lost a set of my keys today, at work. My co-worker Sarah and I were on our way our other co-worker Lori's house in NOPO for her "Come and Get It" Night (She puts stuff she no longer wants out and people come and get it! Pretty clever, yes? I took home paint for my bathroom and an old school game of Boggle for trips to the lake/or for my home boggling pleasure). We came to my car and I was fishing for the keys in my giant lavendar messenger bag, and noticed that the windows were down. Upon closer inspection, we saw the doors were locked.
No keys in my bag.
Walk back into the store, check all around my desk, check the lost and found.
No keys.
But I did have my little plastic Mini key I keep in my wallet.
Yes, a piece of plastic got me home. (It has saved my ass a couple of times, actually.)
We had to come back to my house. My neighbors weren't home. I had left a couple of windows open, so thankfully I was able to pop the screen off my living room window and go in head first, in a skirt, with Sarah holding my feet. Very graceful.
Once inside, I grabbed the spare set of keys and we were on our way.
But I am immnensly irked by the fact that I don't know where those keys went. I am sure it will drive me crazy for the rest of my life.
Made me think of a Jack johnson song, called "Losing Keys".
I 'll leave you with that.
PS...That man is wicked yummy....just sayin'...
No comments:
Post a Comment