Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?
Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Dear Lady Bits, Are you there? Its me... Paula....
Dear Lady Bits,
Are you there?
Its me...Paula.
You know.... the body that carries you around?
Yeah. The one and only.
I just wanted to take a minute and speak to you about the fact that you are running behind schedule. And well, its good thing I know there is certainly not a bun in the oven, otherwise.. I 'd be a little worried. But you see the problem is, that when you hold back- I feel like all of me gets held back. We have a cycle, a rhythm you and me. And I feel off without the assurance of your monthly mechanics.
Not too mention, my hormones get jacked up and it leaves me feeling manic.
Yeah. I feel crazy! Up and down.
One minute, I am contemplating selling all of my worldly possessions, renting out my house, and taking my cat to live for an undecided length of time in the tropics. The next minute has me wanting to curl into the fetal position while hurling insults at you.
I want to cry.
I want to laugh.
I want to scream.
I want to punch something/someone.
I want to be held and cuddled.
I want to run.
I want to run away.
I want to make love.
I want to make war.
I want to drown my sorrows in the bathtub.
I want to dance on air.
I want french fries and chocolate ice cream.
FFffffuuuuuu........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's that you say? Huh? Its all part of the fun?
Uh... no. Not really, Lady Bits. Its not fun.
But I get what you mean. The Ups and Downs are part of the Facts of Life. It is all part of the Grand Package. I am supremely aware of that information, I assure you. I am contemplating big life changes right now. Everything feels in limbo, stalled like that lame car on the freeway at 8am. I am jonsing for something to shift. And I can feel it will....patience has not ever been my strong suit... I am after all, a child of fire. A soul of action, with a heart that is open and true. And waiting for you to catch up to my timetable, is one more thing I am waiting for, Lady Bits.
Clarity, creativity and inspiration are lacking, at present. My fire feels snuffed. I need to be set on fire- in every manner of speaking. I need it. I want it. I am missing it. Without my passion and my fire, its harder for me to see myself, or the path in front of me for that matter. Lady Bits- I am walking blind right now. This part of the journey requires faith and trust, things that seem to be in fatigued quantities. You hold the key for me, Lady Bits. So hows about you get your hustle on and make things happen, already?
We have leaps of courage to make. We have dreams to shape. We have words that need to be written and expressed.
Alright... well... thanks for hearing me out. Good talk. Keep me posted.
Loving you,
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha I love it. Talking to your lady bits! Brilliant :)
ReplyDelete