Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

To The Moon

missing him, cursing him, respecting him, questioning him, cherishing him, wondering about him, feeling him, loving him. 7 years ago today I lost my dad to the Great Mystery. In the years since, much has been learned about my connection to him and how he has affected me in my life. Dad- thanks for all of it. The hard and painful stuff, and the joyful and whimsical. I am who I am partly because of you. Loving you.....

1 comment:

  1. To bringing people closer in your absent. I think of you often, and I know how CRAZY that sounds, ( i never met you) but, honestly, I do. Maybe its because I love your daughter as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete