If I think back on it, there have been times I was sure of the connection. To myself, to everyone, the earth. There have been more times than not, where I have simply accepted the idea of connection, because it just is. But somewhere between those two places- the total acceptance and the understated knowing- I got away from it.
Unplugged.
And while I have been unplugged, I have been blocked.
After a recent conversation, where I hardly got a word in edgewise over an hour, my soul felt a bit lectured.
Remember that?
Feel that resonate within you?
Yes, some of it. Yes indeed.
Some of it, lots of it, my ego says, was a bit of projection from the proverbial soapbox.
yes, well, that's nothing new.
True.
So what is new?
The unrest.
Egypt isn't the only one seeking independence.
I wake up alone and have, for most of my life.
In the mornings, is when things seem most clear. The clarity sometimes comes with an uncomfortable and familiar feeling. The quiet of the mind.Gratitude for another day. Gratitude for the blessings that I have received.
Something is lacking.
Because I am not as open as I have been at times in my life.
I am blocked, by my own hand, so to speak.So much isn't working the way I really want it to. Let's get authentic. Let's get real about that. And by let's - I mean me.
No comments:
Post a Comment