Last night I burned the box.
Gathered with a few others, around the fire, their own boxes to burn.
We released the things that no longer serve us, and welcomed in the light.
It was a much needed occasion, as I had spent half the day at the hospital with my brother. He had a freak bicycle accident which ended with him being rushed to the hospital. He is ok, back at home now and resting. I am so very, very grateful he is alright, sustaining few injuries.
To be in the light, of the light - that is what sustains us through the winter.
I am so excited for Christmas this year. In a few days, I will be able to take a break from the world and gather with my family for a day of rest and leisure, celebrating the magic of the season.
Because after many years of being blind to it - I see it more clearly this year than I have in a long time.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Sending love and reminding you of your light....
Blessed Be.
No comments:
Post a Comment