Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quasi- Insomnia

It's 12:40am.
I went to bed at 11.
Tossed and turned.
Damn full moon coming always messes with my sleep patterns the week of.
ANd this one promises to be a doozy on Saturday night, as its also a lunar eclipse.....
Here are some random thoughts in my head at present:
Cramps.
Lovely.
My skin is sticky form bug spray. After my walk tonight, I laid ou tin the back yard with Ellie- reading and enjoying this space. Mosquito bites on my back, feet...feels like I was ambushed out there!
The house is selling.
I met the new owners on Tuesday. I have until July 18 to enjoy my home as my own. I have decided to move as early as August or as late as the end of September.
On Memorial day weekend, I started "Seize the Summer BBQ series- you remember- my weekly BBQ's to enabling the maximizing of summer moments to be seized in my awesome yard.( It has been so much fun!)
Before my new landlords take possession.
Its the end of an era. Kinda sad.
And at the same time, I am reflecting on and recognizing all of the growth that has taken place since my move here. When I arrived on Boundary Street, my intentions were to hunker down and heal after the epic break-up with the ex. And I have done that. I feel ready to move on and expand into a new adventure.
Feels like something is cookin, something new and different is about to make impact on my world. But really it's so hard to know if the intuitions I get about my own life are solid.
Time will tell.
Until then- I am up watching Chelsea Lately, while Ellie the wonder cat, snores away blissfully in bed.
Oh look- Chelsea is talking about giant "special" cupcakes....right up my alley....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment