Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Details on the 3-0

If you wanted more details about my birthday, here is what you need to know:
1.) At the venue, I have reserved space in the privet dining room for my party
2.) There is a smaller version of the menu available esp. for the party, which I put together with the Chef.
3.)We will have our own waitperson
4.) The checks will be assigned by table (so please bring cash to make it easier. There is also an ATM located in the bar (or somewhere on the premisses).
5.)Jax Restaurant is located across from the Rock Bottom, on the Max line.
6.) I will be very happy to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment