So much has gone on since i last wrote. So here is a mini update:
1.) My favorite holiday, Halloween cam e and went. I won the costume contest at work, dressed as my alter ego and nick-namesake "Cupcake". I also attended a surprise Halloween wedding, and met up with friends downtown at the Gypsy for awesome late, late night ( in bed around 4am!)
(I tried to post a picture, but it seems my pics from my new camera are too big.. grrrr..)
2.) I have begun planning my trip to Egypt more seriously, for January 2009. Thursday I go for my vaccine shots (hep a & b). Once I know when I am good to go as far as the effectiveness of the shots, I will be booking the tour.
3.) My golden birthday is fast approaching.30 on the 30th!!!! I am sooooooo excited. A gathering is in the works.
4.) I have been working out with my new workout buddy, Beth. She is so great- such a fantastic motivator. I really lucked out because only is she a great workout partner, but she is such fun to be around. Yay Beth!!!! I Am also feeling better about myself as a result of making this a habit. I am feeling stronger and more motivated.
5.) I ordered new business cards. Over the course of the next couple of months, and more intently after my return from Egypt, I am going to be working more with my intuitive gifts. Not all of you know about this side of me- I have for a long time, had a lot of fear around what I could actually do. Fear and judgement. What I am working on now is openness and acceptance of it. Yes I am psychic. Yes I can help people. Yes, I can do work that feels fulfilling and purposeful. I may expand more on this later...
6.) My ex and I are rebuilding our friendship. Believe when I say I wasn't so sure I would ever be in a place to do such a thing, a year ago. But in fact I have come a long way in my forgiveness process. And the truth is we miss each other a lot- the connection is deep and quite psychic. He is a good person who has made some f-ed up choices in the past, and for once in his life is actually stopping to be accountable and do the work he needs to in order to be a more present, loving, trusting, happy person. I am proud of him b/c I know it hasn't been easy.
7.) I have taken to having baths more frequently. I get a lot of my psychic information when I am in the shower or the bath tub. Also in the car. In my dreams. Walking through the mall. Movie theaters....I am working on boundaries and turning it off when I don't want to work. But the bath is a nice way for me to literally cleanse the energy of the day and the people I have interacted with, to be open to any info that arrives via reflection, and to get centered and grounded before I sleep.
So- that's the newest stuff. Oh and that for my birthday I have decided to finally get a cat. I will keep you posted on that development. In the meantime, I am kitten-proofing the apartment.
Sending you all love and hope you are enjoying the awesome autumness,
Paula
No comments:
Post a Comment