
I am falling, deeply, madly , truly in love.
With myself.
Do you know how fabulous I am?
Of course you do!
I think for once I am completely embracing all of me- the flaws, the joys, the beauty, - the whole package.
"All you need lies within."
Because I am involved in a very exclusive relationship with myself - I have absolutely zero desire to go out and meet any guys. I am sure they are out there- I feel them looking at me and they see the light. And ya know what?
I am not ready to share it just yet.
I am really enjoying myself. Life is delicious.
I figure there is a man who is my equal out there, and if I met him tomorrow, I tell him he'd have to wait until I wanted it. I figure - if he really wanted the experience, he'll be there if that day ever comes. I have just got faith in the whole thing. I know what's out there and this is what I chose today.
And I am not about to jump into anything just because someone else wants me to.
When I hear the next song on the radio, I crank it up and sing at the top of my lungs! It's a love song to myself. "No one get get in the way of what I feel for you." If I had directed this video, I would have made it about a girl who falls in love with the person she sees in the mirror.
It is in the very beginning stages, this love affair of mine. Its a love that will withstand time and all of the good and bad life has to bring to me. It is the constant. It is what is real. It is what I am at my core.
Love. Love. Love.
Everything is gonna be alright.
I got my love to keep me warm.
glad you are doing well. Would you maybe want to grab some thai sometime? I understand if you don't want to I just thought I would ask. :)
ReplyDelete