Sweet and sassy. True and raw. Isn't life delicious?

Sweet and sassy. True and raw. This is the place I empty my head and open my heart.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Couch Surfing Through the Static


All moved out.
Thank God.

It's liberating and disorienting to not be in my own space. I am so very thankful for my brother's generosity.
Ellie is holding up well- she's definitely jarred by all of the change. She deals with it by sleeping.
A lot.

One foot in front of the other, I am content just to show up for the day's work- and all that that may be.
Sometimes it take us back to places, only to move forward.
I am currently lost in translation. I am trying to read the pictures through the static. That sometimes requires extra strength vision.
And in the end, we choose what we choose. We see what we see. We do what we do.
And this is it- this is my life. I make it all that it will be by the choices I make.
I trust in that. Don't you?

For me at present, the process consists of sorting through all of the emotions bubbling up after uprooting myself. It's real funny the things that life brings. Real funny. Ha ha...

I am excited to be here right now. *smile* I often state that I am a believer of greater possibilities. It feels so delicious to be living that statement out loud- louder than I ever have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment