Oh Hello, there Fall!
I saw you sneaking up on me.
Is it naughty of me to admit I am enjoying your seduction?
You know I am a fool for you- Summer has it's charms and I wasn't afraid to sieze them this year... but somehow, you dear, sweet, sexy Fall will always own my heart.
Some of my favorite things I like to do with Fall:
selecting pumpkin spice candles to burned up until my birthday
making pumpkin bread and / or pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
going to the pumpkin patch
apple cider and cake donuts
Halloween (I have selected my costume, and will begin it's construction on Oct. 1. It's no Cupcake - I can't beat last year's amazing costume. But this year's costume will definitely be just as fun!)
watching movies I associate with Fall- "Practical Magic", "Old School", Hocus Pocus"
Make use of the crock pot - beef stew, chili, pot roast. Beef it's what's for dinner.
squash with every dinner! Yummy!
going to the pumpkin path and carving pumpkins
walks through the woods- it smells so divine
I look forward to falling in love with you a little bit more this year, Fall. I so enjoy discovering new secrets of Autumal delight.
I guess you might say I am Fallin' Hard.
Love Always,
Paula Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment