Oh My God.
It is 11:17pm and I am home watching a Time Life Rock Ballad informercial.
Hit after hit after hit, cohosted by that dude who was the lead singer of REO speedwagon. I am both repulsed and glued to the tv. So many songs.. so many memories.
And oh my god - there are TESTIMONIES????!!!
Its very similar to this...
Now don't get any ideas folks... I do not want this in my home... but damn it.. I know all the fucking words!!!! I really wish someone was here to appreciate the bad acting and rock ballads with me. It so intense!
Cursed!!
You can get yours here though...
http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=1001&langId=-1&top_category=90000&productId=15009
OMG! I get the same way for monster ballads..yes you can laugh out loud it's pretty bad/funny because I totally am not a fan of hair bands but dammit I love a good rock ballad here and there..and sadly I do own them. How are things going wanna hang out soon
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete